If you’re struggling to keep up with your social media accounts, let me take some of the work off your plate. I can help with select social media management (SMM) areas listed below or they can all be rolled into one monthly service.
*I do not manage accounts directly, but provide post copywriting, content calendar templates, and recommendations for you to implement.*
Getting Started: Onboarding Process
The onboarding process includes but is not limited to:
- Establishing a system for communication and information gathering
- Assessing each social media profile, feed, audience and analytics
- Making recommendations to enhance profiles as needed
- Obtaining information such as business goals, key staff bios, awards, testimonials, etc.
Content Strategy Development
Businesses can have varying degrees of success on social media. Many factors contribute to that success, but content strategy is a big one. A social media content strategy is a high-level plan. It outlines post types and frequency. Ideally this is linked to your overarching content strategy. In other words, it fits in well with your website content, email marketing, and print campaigns.
Content Calendar Creation
A content calendar can either be a template made up of general post topics planned out on certain days or weeks, or it can include actual post content on specific days and times for a pre-determined period.
I write social media content that serves a purpose and aligns with your brand. No cookie-cutter content. It’s all about making you look good, so you can also expect custom, clear, error-free messages. You simply save the post content, then copy and paste it directly into your social media accounts or planning app.
Information Gathering & Research
The more information related to your business that I can gather, the more possibilities I have for great social media post copy. In addition to posting good photos with engaging captions, it can be helpful to incorporate quotes and testimonials from your clients and reputable sources. Industry news can also be useful. With a foundation in journalism, I have the skills to determine what’s relevant and reliable.
Not sure if social media makes sense for your business?
Studies galore show how powerful social media can be, regardless of industry or region. Social media allows you to directly connect with your audience in a unique way. People open up on social media. Users who have positive experiences with brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other outlets often recommend those brands more readily.
Consider these stats:
- Active users include 90.4% of Millenials, 77.5% of Generation X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers (SmartInsights)
- More than a million new users join social media each day (HootSuite)
- In 2019, social media users increased by 9% to 3.48 billion users (HootSuite)
- 68% of the U.S. population uses Facebook (Pew Research)
- Most Facebook users access their account about 8 times a day (SmartInsights)
- Instagram has more than 1 billion active users (Instagram)
- On average, people spend more than 2 hours a day on social media (Digital Information World)
Ready to take advantage of these statistics, or want to learn more?
Email me to schedule a call!